We’re growing quickly and always on the lookout for new talent to join our busy Kelowna location. If you are an experienced Registered Massage Therapist, Chiropractor, Counsellor, Kinesiologist or Physiotherapist, we may have a position for you!
Psssst, are you an RMT?
Are you dedicated to outstanding service and a team player who wants to join Kelowna’s most outstanding Team of Health Professionals?
If so, read on, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
Affinity Family Wellness an ever expanding, newly renovated wellness clinic, located in Central Kelowna, BC. Our Therapists are the reason for our continued success! Our mission is a positive, healthy, fun workplace where you can build and develop your skills and form lasting relationships with your colleagues.
We are a team of Health Professionals dedicated to provide you with the BEST service! We are seeking Registered Massage Therapists (RMT) to join our exceptional team here in Kelowna.
What We Offer:
- Client base
- Mentorship from fellow RMT’s
- Fully equipped work environment including: hydraulic massage tables, laundry facilities, reception, online booking, marketing, website direct billing
Interested in Joining Us?
We Are Looking For:
- An awesome Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) who loves what they do!
- Passion for health and wellness, and genuine desire to better the lives of our patients
- A people-person with great communication skills
- Desire to work with a team that is collaborative, supportive, and dynamic
- Coachable and excited to learn, and desire to grow and advance your career
We welcome experienced Registered Massage Therapists and if you are a recent graduate, or in the process of completing your certification.
Registered Massage Therapist (Required)
Interested in learning more? Contact me and let’s schedule a clinic tour. Kyla: 250-869-5035
Are you a Physiotherapist looking to join a thriving, dynamic healthcare team?
A Full/Part time Physiotherapist position is available for a motivated practitioner who is excited to work independently in a dynamic multidisciplinary setting. Practice will involve assessment and treatment of a variety of private and physician referral patients using manual skills and
rehabilitative therapeutic exercise.
You will be part of a fun, dynamic team that loves to work together to progress health care and the quality of care available for our clients.
Here’s What We Offer:
- Practitioners will enjoy a full service clinic with full time staff, booking and billing management, clinic marketing and promotion.
- We beat the Competition – Competitive compensation (better than market rates based on performance)
- Training and on boarding
- Clinical mentorship from our talented multidisciplinary team members
- Positive, engaging culture, we believe in enjoying what we do!
Our clinic has expanded into an integrated health and wellness clinic and this premier facility includes clinic expansion to 3000 sq ft office space including multiple consultation/treatment rooms, an exercise therapy studio, laundry, and practitioner lounge.
We are dedicated to creating a better quality of life for our patients, and contributing to the overall health and wellness of our community.
What We Are Looking For:
- A graduate of a Physiotherapy program recognized and approved by the Alliance for Physiotherapists
- Licensed to practice Physiotherapists in British Columbia and approved by CPTBC
- Fluent English, excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Results driven, and willingness to work collaboratively with other providers in an evidence-based practice
- Passion for physiotherapy and wellness
- Holistic approach to the practice
- Someone who will thrive in a collaborative, team oriented environment and desires growth opportunities, ongoing learning and professional development
We would prefer if you have 1-3 years of PT experience, but if you are a new graduate looking for a great opportunity to learn and grow -please apply!
Competitive. Remuneration will be on a fee for service percentage split basis.
Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
1 year (Preferred)
CPTBC Physiotherapist (Required)
Successful Candidate Must Possess:
Master/Baccalaureate in Physical Therapy or Rehabilitation Sciences from a recognized program.